19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know




If knowledge is power, then I am Jon Snow and I’ve just been stabbed to death…in the snow…and I know nothing…and I also have no power because I’m dying in the snow. Okay, you get it.  


Here are a bunch of things that you probably never knew, but after reading this you will. And then maybe you’ll come back to life next season or something. Cool!











1. Fire has no shadow


But it makes shadows…




2. Chewing gum while cutting onions 


Prevents you from bawling your eyes out while you make pasta 











3. It’s not Fun-guy


It’s Fun-jy. Which is way less fun. 




4. The Tostitos logo is two people sharing chips and salsa


Weird. I hate sharing my Tostitos.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

19 Things Most People Don"t Know About Melania Trump

19 Things Most People Don"t Know About Melania Trump

12 Roles Actors Regretted