16 Things That Went From 0-100 Real Quick




Have you ever seen something in passing, whether it be in person or on the internet, and thought, “what the hell did I just see?” 


They are everywhere if you look hard enough, though they do tend to come when you least expect it.


Fortunately for us, these people were lucky enough to capture the moment something went from 0 to 100 real quick!











1. This doesn’t surprise me, WebMD…the original worst case scenario thinker. 






2. There is something wrong about this and I can’t quite put my finger on it. 













3. That’s one hell of a Tinder bio.






4. I was not aware those were even options! 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

19 Things Most People Don"t Know About Melania Trump

19 Things Most People Don"t Know About Melania Trump

12 Roles Actors Regretted